Prior to Arrival
In order to make planning of your Our Chalet experience as smooth as possible, here are few things to consider before your arrival.
Please ensure you have read the information regarding programme, travel, catering and added services thoroughly and please send the requested forms on time to enable us to prepare for your stay at Our Chalet.
If you are Camping or staying in Squirrel house, Camp house or Baby Chalet (these options are weather dependant and usually available from mid May until mid October) you are required to be Self Catered, unless agreed differently.
We are here to offer you best support therefore you are welcome to order some basic food items as well as daily milk and bread with us. In order to accommodate your requests we need to receive your Self Catering - Food order form at least 4 weeks prior to your arrival.
Please ensure you complete these requests prior to your arrival
- Return Passenger Manifesto (4 weeks prior)
- Return Self Catering Food order form (3 weeks prior) A version for Summer Events as well as Independent guests and groups are available as attachments on the right hand side
- Inform us about time and mode of transport you are arriving by and if you would like a luggage transfer (if not confirmed through the booking process already)
- Contact Programme team in order to organize your programme (at least 4 weeks prior - applicable to individual guests and groups)
- Ensure to have all items as on the Suggested Packing Lists for Summer or Winter